B&B Italia Group
B&B Italia’s corporate facilities comprise three manufacturing sites:
- The Novedrate Italy site houses the head office, the upholstered furniture production section, the R&D Centre and the showroom.
- The Misinto Italy plant produces the Maxalto collections, with particular focus on wooden products. The plant features the most up-to-date technological equipment, ranging from machinery to cut panels to paintbrushes and assembly lines.
- The Caldogno Italy plant is where Arclinea production activities take place. The factory is situated on the site of the original wood workshop in which the company started its activities in 1925.
Flos production activities are also located across three main sites:
- The Bovezzo Italy site houses production of the decorative segment of Flos S.p.A., including production of several product categories such as table lamps, floor lamps, pendant lamps, and wall & ceiling solutions.
- The Bernareggio Italy site produces pieces of design for the Flos Outdoor collection, created to illuminate public spaces.
- Products of the architectural segment are developed at the facilities of Antares Iluminación in Valencia, Spain. The line focuses on professional and residential lighting systems, custommade solutions and soft architecture products.
- The bespoke segment operates in the Collebeato Italy facility.
- The Group’s custom product manufacturing division of its US subsidiary, Flos Inc. operates in Long Island City, NY-USA.
- Louis Poulsen production activities takes primarely place at the Vejen factory in Denmark. Louis Poulsen HQs are located in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- FENDI Casa branded collections production facilities are based in Misinto, Brianza, the heart of Italian Design Furniture District.
The Group’s mission is to provide long-lasting value for clients, making the quest for quality and excellence the key element of Design Holding’s vision. A proprietary manufacturing footprint, focused on critical phases and products, protects the legacy of craftsmanship and nurture innovative manufacturing processes.